Here is the list of goals I posted in my "Year in Review: 2015."
- Finish renovating my house and apartment.
- Secure my financial budget and wellness regimen.
- Spend more time connecting with my family, friends and those I love.
- Identify my next career step in continued education, employment or entrepreneurship.
- Produce more independent projects including writing, music, photographs and video.
- Film my first full skateboarding part.
Although there is always room for improvement, I think I did pretty well on my goals list. I finished my rennovation in Oswego (to a liveable state anyway) and rented out both halves of the house. I laid out a financial plan, and although I still have a way to go before I'm out of debt, I have a better understanding of my financial position. I dropped below 180lbs for the first time since before college. I started graduate school, left my job, moved to Rochester, landed a new job at Good Digital, and expanded my wedding video service with Nuvue Productions. I wrote more than in the past on my site and took way more photos, completed a couple short films, and played a lot of piano. I didn't write a song this year however. Finally, I completed a full skateboarding part (by my standards) on Go Skateboarding Day in June. It was a great year.
Additionally, I believe that 2016 was the year that I finally discovered myself and my mission. It took lots of sacrifices and introspection, but I feel that I now have a rough floorplan for my career and life. I'll get into more detail about these realizations in future posts.
So, here are are my top goals of 2017:
- Complete my Masters in Business Administration.
- Take the next step in my real estate profession by getting certified, selling or buying.
- Hike at least 6 adirondack high peaks with my family.
- Take Good Digital & Nuvue Productions to the next level.
- Read the Bible & reconnect with God (put him first).
- Help people.